Dar Economics provides guidance in the preparation of real estate, urban and regional plans through market assessments and demand forecasts which seek to ensure the economic viability of projects. This includes understanding and forecasting key drivers such as employment, demographics, sector activity and spatial distribution, and assessing their impact on the demand for the various land uses and services. Further, by assessing key market performance metrics such as stock and take-up, absorption rates, sales and rental prices, affordability (ability to pay) and vacancy rates, opportunities in each asset class can be further segmented and phased, allowing us to define a competitive market positioning for the Project.
- Market Studies & Assessments
- Supply & Demand Forecasts
- Land Use Planning Recommendations
- Land Bank Opportunity Appraisals
- Value Planning and Risk Assessments
- Social and Economic Impact Assessments