Demand for environmentally-responsive and sustainable development is on the rise. Here at Dar Al-Handasah, our environmental teams are continually expanding their services to meet these growing needs. They are committed to preserving our communities’ natural resources, enhancing their open space, and protecting their public health and wellbeing.
We offer a range of services to clients in support of their projects and programs. These include, among other services, the preparation of environmental documents in support of permit applications as well as the environmental permitting process. Our services also comprise construction management and monitoring to ensure compliance with specified regulatory and permit conditions, and ongoing monitoring of impacts.
For us, each project is unique in its entity. And our appraisal of its particular range of environmental and social concerns is equally unique. We strive to provide clients with the independent advice necessary to balance their needs with regulatory requirements and community aspirations.
Our specialist services:
- Baseline Studies
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Policy Planning and Development of Environmental Policy Frameworks
- Environmental Effects Monitoring
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Environmental and Social Management Planning; Action Planning
- Resettlement Actions Plans
- Sustainable Developments
- Sustainable Buildings Design and Certifications
- Construction Environmental Management Planning and Implementation