Coastal and Marine Engineering
At Dar, we bring a keen understanding of maritime development. Our teams have extensive experience in developing coastal and offshore structures, and designing everything from beautiful waterfronts to technically-innovative ports.
We have experience in coastal development, beach replenishment, reclamation, and hydraulic engineering. Also, areas of expertise include planning ports and harbors, nourishing beaches with sands, and removing shipwrecks, among others.
- Port planning and sectoral reform
- Site selection and harbor planning
- Breakwaters, quay walls, jetties, ship repair facilities, seawalls, embankments, slope protection, and other coastal structures
- Bathymetric, hydrographic, and topographic surveys
- Dredging and reclamation works
- Physical and mathematical modeling studies
- Oceanographically/environmental conditions such as winds, waves and water levels
- Sand nourishment for beaches
- Shipwreck removal and salvage